1. Find a topic you can create a two part article on. Write part one of your article and place it on a page on your website. PlaceGoogle Adsense ads next to your article. (Example:http://marketingforrealpeople.com/joint-venture-ideas.htm) Nextyou will want to create part two of your article and make sure to make reference to your first article in your second article. Take part two of your article and submit it to ezine publishers, andarticle directories.
Using this technique, part two of your article will drive traffic to part one of your article. In this way you will profit when someone clicks on your Google Adsense ads when visiting the webpage that you have part one of your article on.
2. Create a site that is related to your market that has nothing on it but good quality content about a popular topic in your market. Make sure that you place Google Adsense ads on the site also. You'll then offer ezine publishers and ad on one of the pages of your site if they'll mention your site to theirsubscribers. Make sure they know they'll benefit by other ezines publishers sending traffic to your site. Their subscribers will be exposed to those ads also. You'll profit from the earnings you earn by people clicking on your Google Adsense ads.
This technique is profitable for everyone involved. I haven't seen anyone using it so be a pioneer and watch this technique explode your Google Adsense income!
3. Find a profitable topic and create a 5-10 website about thetopic. Make sure to place Google Adsense ads on your website along with the content. Next you will want to create a mini-ebook or report about the topic, and include affiliate links for products and services related to your topic. Take your mini-ebook or report and give it to website owners and ezine publishers who can reach your target market. Allow them to brand the affiliatelinks in your mini-ebook or report with their own affiliate links. Within your mini-ebook or report, you'll want to make many references to the website you created for this topic that have your Google Adsense ads on it. Whoever passes this mini-ebook or report around will be driving traffic to your site, and you'll profit from those that click on your Google Adsense ads.
This technique uses viral marketing which in my opinion is one of the most powerful marketing techniques around. You can get some added exposure by submitting your ebook to ebook directories. You can find a list of ebook directories by going to:http://www.marketingforrealpeople.com/ebook-directory-list.htm
4. Take a couple of articles that you have written, and upload them to your website. Make sure to place your Google Adsense code next to your article. Now take the URL of your articles and place the URL in your signature line in your email or forum signature line.
With this one easy technique, I've made up to $46 a day for spending a few minutes putting the URLs into my signature line.
5. Create a mini ecourse on a topic that you know about or do research on a popular topic and create a mini course for it. Take each day of your course and place it on it's own website. Day one will have it's own page. Day two will have it's own page, and soon. Make sure you place Google Adsense ads on each of these pages also.
When people sign up for your ecourse instead of emailing them the content, send them to the website address where the content is.The key to this is putting your Google Adsense ads before the content.
By using this technique you are not only building a subscriber list, but you'll also profit from people who click on your GoogleAdsense ads when visiting to read your ecourse.
In the future I will be writing more articles on how to profit with Google Adsense without having to use any SEO techniques. By using the techniques above, you are working smarter and not harder, and that's really the key to making money with GoogleAdsense.
Liz Tomey has been making a nice income from Google Adsense forthe last year and half. Learn how she uses no search engine optimization, keyword research or expensive software to make easymoney with Google Adsense at http://tomeymarketing.com/cgi-bin/uam/x.cgi?a=r&id=1&aid=656&p=57